Submit your 2014 social work graduation photo to THE NEW SOCIAL WORKER magazine. We are looking for GREAT graduation photos to feature in the magazine, in an online slideshow, and/or to feature on the front cover of our summer issue. Photos should feature new BSW or MSW graduates for 2014.
Please follow these guidelines:
- Please send ONE photo only. Choose your best and most creative one. It can be a group or individual photo.
- Include a caption with the name(s) of people in the photo, name of school, location, date of graduation, degree received by graduates in the photo, and any other pertinent information. If there are people in the photo other than students, identify who they are (i.e. professor, family).
- Include photo credit to be included, if any.
- Include photographer's statement of permission to publish.
- Send to Linda Grobman, editor. In email subject line, include name of school and "2014 grad photo."
We will consider all photo submissions received by June 15, 2014, that follow the above guidelines. Thank you!