Join 1,000 of your social work colleagues from across the country for two days of unparalleled professional development, networking, and continuing education opportunities.
By participating in the 2017 NASW Virtual Conference, you will:
- Gain access to 4 plenary sessions and 8 breakout sessions
- Earn up to 8 CE contact hours, including ethics credits
- Use a chat feature to connect with other virtual participants around the globe
- Explore a virtual exhibit hall to meet with exhibitors and view the latest social work-related products and services
- Learn about the following topics as they relate to aging: assessment, HIV/AIDS, interdisciplinary collaboration, the LGBTQ landscape, palliative care, self-neglect, trauma-informed services, mental and behavioral health, and social work in health care
Don’t miss out!
Access cutting-edge presentations by recognized thought leaders to enhance your knowledge of practice trends, policy, and research findings related to aging. REGISTER TODAY! https://virtualconference.socialworkers.org